Monday 18 January 2016

Begin Again Again

When there is something in life that makes you happy, you should just do it right? For some reason even though blogging made me very happy, I seemed to lose my way and concentrate on other things that I really didn't enjoy as much.


After taking the start of the new year to really think about what I want to achieve in 2016, I decided that I would start again with my old hobby. The first issue I had was, what do I blog about?


Anyone who truly knows me will tell you I'm a little obsessed with anything to do with makeup. I have a lot more than I should do! If you are also struggling with a makeup addiction, then you'll know that warm fuzzy feeling that you get when you buy a new lipstick or eyeshadow palette....oh eyeshadow palettes are a definite weakness of mine! You'd think nothing could top that feeling, but my oh my when you apply that new lipstick or glittery gold eyeshadow for the first time, we're talking whole other levels of warm fuzzy feelings. Maybe even orgasmic. Okay, maybe that's a tad too far, but you understand what I'm trying to say.
That's why this blog is going to be a makeup haven. Any and all makeup will be mentioned, drugstore and high-end.
The good, the bad and the really bad; because believe me there are some awful products out there, we all know that bronzer that makes you look more St. Umpalumpa than St. Tropez.


So here's to a 2016 filled with glistening highlighters, Kylie-Jenner inspired lipliners (when we all know no amount of over lining will give you that amazing pout),and of course the re-start of my blog!
See you soon, M x

No comments:

Post a Comment