Monday 13 January 2014

Sugar Crush

Soap & Glory has to be one of the top high street brands, it really produces high quality products which are then sold at reasonable and (student) friendly prices.



One of the real star products throughout the whole of the Soap & Glory body range is the Sugar Crush Body Buttercream. Not only does it smell absolutely delicious (making me wish it was edible), it also is one of the most nourishing body creams I have ever used.
The 'sweet lime' scent is a stray from the stereotypical Soap & Glory scent, not one for those who aren't citrus fans but if you are I am certain you will fall head over heels for this scent. It is refreshing and invigorating scent which energises; making it the most perfect moisturiser for winter mornings.
I have to say, I've never been very good at moisturising daily which is bad I know, but this little treasure has opened my eyes and now I actually look forward to getting up and giving my skin a treat every day. This body buttercream is seriously thick and indulgent, it sinks into the skin like a dream and is super moisturising. The fact that it contains Shea butter and coconut balm adds to is super nourishing qualities, add to that almond oils, lime and kiwi juice water and you have the perfect recipe for a skin happy body butter.

I'd say the only downside is that it costs £10.50, which is slightly on the expensive side. But it is a small price to pay for one of the best body creams on the high street.
Let me know what your favourite Soap & Glory products are!

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment